This is great training for communmity and church youth workers who are walking alongside teenagers in the community
Presence Based Youth Work is about a community of people committing to be
present long term in the world of young people.
Its about sharing life and committing to friendship for the long haul with a young person
Download the brochure for more information
Part 1: Saturday the 24th of August
Cost: $105 inc GST***
· Creating a strategy for in-schools and community youth work.
· Theory and practice for Presence based Youth Work.
· Building relationships that have the power to transform teens
Morning Tea and Lunch are provided
Part 2: Saturday the 28th of September
· Getting inside the head and heart of a teen; looking at the longings that drive a teen.
· Wrestling with adolescent development and peer groups.
· How to combat the mistrust young people have in most adults
· Creating youth communities that meet the deep needs of teens.
· Creating a lifestyle of influence with teens
***You may be eligible for a training subsidy from the DIA's Youth Worker Training Scheeme. Please contact Matt Chamberlin for more information